Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Had a water leak on turbo max28E and stripped to fit new washers.

Had a water leak on turbo max28E and stripped to fit new washers. trouble comes in trying push clips back on to secure the heat exchanger to pipes etc
Any advice on how to refit clips or should I be fitting new clips.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good morning, in this case you should be using new clips lol. But if yours are round you may need snap ring pliers. Some of these require them for proper fitting;-)As for the old clips, they deform over time so its hard to secure them and there is always a chance they would fail anyway, I would replace them.Please rate my service kindly before you go. I will still be here if you need me no additional cost.Simply reply if you need anything further I'm here to be helpful.Have a nice Sunday!Tech Michael