Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have recently taken possession of a panasonic 900w

Customer Question

i have recently taken possession of a panasonic 900w microwave oven, model no nhv629mbbq via the executor of a deceased neighbour but there are no instructions with it can you assist please. regards ***** *****

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi John, may I have the Full model #?Thank youTech Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did you get updated model no and other info? john

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi John yes I got it! ThanksOne minute...
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi John are you sure the model # ***** *****?I am not yet seeing the manual for that one.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes, updated info is correct as per info label just inside door

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks John,This one is not available on line even for a fee. But you can get the user manual from Panasonic.What country are you located in?ThanksTech Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i live in harrow middlesex uk.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank youPlease contact them at this phone # ***** can direct you to the manual or the download for that one, you will need that as this unit has a lot of features.0344(###) ###-####I will stick with you to be sure you do get this manual, please rate my service to you kindly at this time. you then can contact me anytime you need by simply replying to this message no cost;-)Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thankyou, iwill contact them in a day or two.

regards john

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Sounds good John, let me know how that goes. Please rate kindly so I can stick with you, no cost to rate;-)Thank you again.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi mike, i eventually e.mailed panasonic, got a reply giving details required but when i started printing all i got was sheets and sheets of recipes but no operating instructions. i switched off and e.mailed them again. i gave you a "9". the whole expieriencehas not endeared me to panasonic, whose website is not user friendly. john

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi John, I know Panasonic is the worst for there page layout an finding the info can be a real pain.
They have everything thee but its under, in my opinion categorized incorrectly.
I wish you the best there and have a great day, thanks for the good rating you gave;-)
Tech Mike