Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Is it possible to replace an adaptor Black and Decker

Customer Question

Is it possible to replace an adaptor for a Black and Decker Cordless Shrubber GL600 please ?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.Yes you can!The best place to get a new adapter depends on where you are located. Are you in the US or the UK? I will let you know where to get that;-)Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am in the UK

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I needed to be sure is all;-)The best place to try first is Espares, its best to contact them by phone to be sure you get the correct one for your trimmer. But you can also try a local hope improvement store if you have one near you, they stock these in most cases.But if you don't have one near you, please call Espares they should have one for you and they are excellent with shipping same day and price.Please call Espares: 0844 9777 888.They should be open now.Kindly rate my service at this time, then if you need me further you can then contact me at no cost until your trimmer is working properly.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Im here if you need me;-)