George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have ordered a new inner door glass Neff oven which

I have ordered a new inner door glass for my Neff oven which has shattered. The part is No 00441202 Is this a job I can do myself?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me the Enr of the appliance you are fitting it to... This will be on a data label or plate on the surround to the oven

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello George
On the plate are the following details Neff GmbH
Type HTHB8SX
B6774NOGB/04
FD 8611 00587
Bar Code 38611040 (###) ###-####
2450MHz/900W 3.6 KW
Hope this is enough Thanks
Hello John,

You can do the job yourself.. Below is a breakdown of the order of the parts from Neff to assist

graphic
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks George

Sorry its taken so long to reply

I have taken off the outer glass door (photo attached) but can get no furtherfile:///Users/johnjosephrigby/Desktop/2015-08-20%2020.36.38.jpg

I can't see that photo John... The address it is linked to is on your computer..

Use the paper clip above to attach photos, not the chain-link
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

file:///Users/johnjosephrigby/Desktop/2015-08-20%2020.36.38.jpg

It is still not uploaded John... Can you try email the photo to me or text it to me at the addresses I provided to you this morning
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have done so

Sorry John, I don't know why it's not working.
Anyway, to get at that piece of glass what you need to do is to undo the two screws on the rear of the black piece that hold the handle. Once youve undone those, remove the handle and the front glass then lay the rest of the door down on its face.
From the back of the door, undo all the screws around the plastic then remove the plastic, then remove the seal, and then the piece of glass that you are trying to get that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks George-Job done

When you advised me to undo all the screws around the plastic that told me they were not, as I thought, rivets !!

The screw heads were unusual-a star shaped bit was needed for my screwdriver- trust the Germans !

John Rigby

You're very welcome John