Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Cordless lawnmower: Bosch Rotak 43 Li Ergoflex., we have

Customer Question

Cordless lawnmower: Bosch Rotak 43 Li Ergoflex.

Hi, we have had good service from this machine until recently. With a fully charged battery cutting fairly short dry grass, it will run for a couple of minutes then cut out. If I just slide out the battery and straight back in again, it works again. These stop/start cycles continues so the mower is usable with these interruptions.

We have two batteries and the problem is the same with both.

Any advice would be much appreciated Arnie Read

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your response. I am OK to wait for a couple of more days although I did note from your web site that a named expert was apparently identified before I paid anything.

Thanks again,

Arnie Read

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam