George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Neff S4453 NOGB/13 Dishwasher. The unit sticks on

I have a Neff S4453 NOGB/13 Dishwasher. The unit sticks on one programme only, i.e. Quick Wash. I can't select any other programme. Other than this the machine works perfectly. What is the issue; Control Board, and is it easy to fix with reasonable DIY knowledge?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

Hello Steve, my name is George..

This problem is usually caused by failure of the keyboard or its connections to the mainboard.

It is not easy to do this, but, if you are good at diy it is accomplishable.. The part number of the replacement is 00264811 and it is £121 from the Neff website

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.