Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I am looking remote control Sharp AN-PR1000H home

I am looking for a remote control for a Sharp AN-PR1000H home cinema system. Have lost original and system is around 7 years old. If there is not a replacement available then is there an alternative available.
Thank You
Millar
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Millar,The best way to get an exact replacement remote is by contacting these sites.Its best to call them for this one as it may not be listed on site.Please visit these:www.remotes.comandwww.mrremote.comLet me know how it all goes or if you still need further help with this.They usually have all of these in new condition;-)Please rate kindly before you go, no additional cost to rate my service.And I will still be here for you if you need me;-)Thank youTech Michael