Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Model BT621VDST samsug oven dual fan top fan and gill and top

model BT621VDST samsug oven dual fan top fan and gill and top inside fan the little one not working can it be the main board at the top
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.How old is your oven?Also were there any power outages or storms just prior to this problem?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no storms or power outages the oven is 2yrs old no garantee or worrantee

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when you mean power outages do you mean were it is wired in at the back or a power surg

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi , no I was talking about if the power had gone out in the house.But it doesn't sound like that. in response to your question now that I know whats going on, yes the main control board is more than likely the problem.It is pretty easy to replace if you have a few basic hand tools I will help you get that done if you need?Do you have a source for the part?I can tell you that Espares is really good with this price, quality and same day shipping.Its best to call them for this part.Phone: 0844 9777 888.I will stick with you all the way, please rate my service to you kindly before closing this page, that way you can contact me anytime no additional cost, and there is no cost for rating;-)Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael