George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Last night my bosch hydrosensor dishwasher started leaking

last night my bosch hydrosensor dishwasher started leaking water. This morning the programme won't start properly. When I press the on button it sounds as if it is draining/running but it is not starting to wash/use water.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

The Anti-Flood system has been activated and the appliance is attempting to pump out..

This is caused by water ingress into the base of the appliance... To discard the water in the base, place a towel behind the washer and tilt the washer backwards..

Once the water is out of the base of the appliance the washer should return to normal operational condition.

Please rate the assistance given by me & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.