George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have Hotpoint Aqualtis Condenser Dryer - Model AQC9BF7E1.

I have Hotpoint Aqualtis Condenser Dryer - Model AQC9BF7E1. There is water coming from underneath the machine when I switch it on to dry. I have emptied the drawer and have cleaned the condenser unit but there is still water coming out Is there anywhere else I should be looking
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is George..

There is a compartment at the rear of the appliance in the lower right corner.. It is not easy to remove the cover from this compartment without breaking parts as the clips are hidden inside the appliance.

The compartment in question houses the pump that pumps water to the condensate container.. This pump has a paddle that is likely defective and therefore the pump will need replacing since the pump is unable to keep up with the ability to discard the water.

Using a flat edged screwdriver and making sure the appliance is unplugged, place the screwdriver into the slots and wiggle the compartment cover until it comes free.. Then check the pump

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.