KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Siemens dishwasher. It was leaking due to a faulty

Customer Question

I have a Siemens dishwasher. It was leaking due to a faulty washer where the water hose comes into the back of the machine. On the display it was flashing a tap symbol and giving an error code E:15. I have now changed the washer and sorted the leak but how do I reset the display to get the washer going again. I have tried turning it off at the wall but this does not seem to work. The display seems to be totally frozen. Any ides? Many thanks.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
E15 error in Siemens dishwasher indicates the antiflood device is activated ... The leak has caused this error... to solve this..with the appliance unplugged pull it out and then put towels behind it ... now tilt it back around 45 degress ... make sure to drain it all. After this is done plug it back and try the appliance again, it should work now... let me know how it goes.
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service ....Thanks