KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

ZANUSSI ZDT12041fa integrated dishwasher - wont stop draining

ZANUSSI ZDT12041fa integrated dishwasher - wont stop draining and beeping 3 times - the manual's troubleshooting section states that "the anti flood device is on" and so I should "close the water tap and contact the service" - is there anything I can do?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... It seems there is water in the base of the unit and the anti-flood device is activated ... if you can with the appliance unplugged pull it out and then put towels behind it ... now tilt it back around 45 degrees ... make sure to drain it all. After this is done plug it back and try the appliance again, it should work now... let me know how it goes.
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks