George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My hotpoint dishwasher ultima. mod.FDD914 has flashed up A11

Customer Question

my hotpoint dishwasher ultima. mod.FDD914 has flashed up A11 on the display is this a big problem?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Yes, the issue that the fault code is indicating to you is that there is a problem with the Wash Pump of the appliance.. To give the reported problem correctly; "Wash pump faulty, or Wiring/connections between the pump motor and the module faulty.

Check the connections and the continuity of the cables.. Check for earth leaks from the motor.

Please rate the assistance given by me today & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.