KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Michael, I have a Neff Combination oven. 10 years old, model

Customer Question

Hi Michael, I have a Neff Combination oven. 10 years old, model h7871nogb. Whilst microwaving there was a burning smell and the whole things has stopped working. Is it an easy repair? Mostly concerned about getting grill function back. I am at early stages of upgrading kitchen so don't want to incur a lot of expense only to be replacing unit in a few months. Look forward to hearing from you. maeve
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ...if it is completely dead then the problem is either with the HV Capacitor or the Control board itself that is bad and will need replacement ... looking at the age of the microwave it is better to buy a new one instead of spending £120 on parts
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service ....Thanks