Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

ZANUSSI ZOP37902XK electric single oven I can't understand

Customer Question

ZANUSSI ZOP37902XK electric single oven
I can't understand how to time food using the oven. I click on the oven function - true fan cooking - and select the temperature. The heat-up indicator points upwards and the seconds turn to minutes and continue increasing.
1. When do you put the food in?
2. When do you start to time it?
3. How do you cook in minutes as it turns to hours when you double click on the timer which is what i do when I am using the hob.
Please help
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Adam

Thank you for your help. I think a Zanussi employee should know the answer.

Pat

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Adam

What's happening?

Pat

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ would you kindly let me have the product code or pnc which is on the rating label.