Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Have an AMana side by side fridge freezer model AC2228 HEKB

Customer Question

Have an AMana side by side fridge freezer model AC2228 HEKB and fridge is cooling to under zero degrees centigrade. Likely cause appears to be duct door that conducts cold air from freezer (top left hand corner of fridge interior ) remains open (Coil spring has come out of Assy). How do I get a part number for all of this Assy and where can I order. We live in Kinsale in the South of Ireland and the fridge wa bought in the UK?
Len meany
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

From the fault you decribe it will more then likely be the air damper in the top of the fridge at the back which you said.

For the part the part number is ###-##-####br/>
But if you want a site were to get the part from then click the link below. As they will post out to ireland for you.

Click here

Failing that you have the part number so google it and see if theres a local place near you that has it.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Just wondering if you need anymore info on this as the question is still open?