Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Kevin. My neff dishwasher finished a cycle overnight ( I

hi kevin. My neff dishwasher finished a cycle overnight ( I know because the contents are clean) but this am there is no power light and it wont turn on at all opened it this am the power li
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Can you post the model number please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

model number s5453x1gb/56 - the fault is that the unit will not power up

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for that. Im taking it you have tried another plug socket and have checked the fuse?

If so and theres still no power there then its usually either the on/off switch or the control board.

What you need to do is remove the outer wooden door panel and remove the front plastic control panel. There you will see the switch on the left and the control board on the right. Check the wiring to the switch and if you have a multi meter check there power there and its switching ove when you press it.

If the switch is fine then remove the cotrol board and open the plastic casing and check for any signs of burning. Now sometimes you may not see the burning but it can still be faulty.

So check them and see what you find. As if the power supply is fine but nothing comming up then its either the switch or the control board at fault here im afraid.