Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Ihave a bosh washing machine,it wont spin,does not drain and

Customer Question

Ihave a bosh washing machine,it wont spin,does not drain and when i switch it on it throws off the electric,Is it worth repairing or should i buy a new one.?
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Is this a top loading machine or front loading machine?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is a front loading machine,can you also tell me why i am being told my email address is registered to someone else.IT is not.

I am not sure about the email address. I would have to refer you to customer service to address that. Is the draining problem all the time or does it only happen sometimes? Is there any error code displayed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE THEY DO NOT REPLY,SORRY I WASTED YOUR TIME ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

There is no time wasted here. I am sorry you are having trouble with customer service. I will certainly forward your request to our moderator. In the meantime would you still like to solve the washing machine issue?