Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

George i have a neff Extractor model No D86D55N1GB the switches

George i have a neff Extractor model No D86D55N1GB the switches light up and the lights work but the motor will not i think it might be the PCB as this was a demo unit never used
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - have you checked that the cables are actually connected into the motor/switch panel as sometimes these are disconnected to allow them to be demo'd without the motor working.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes all cable connected
OK not trying to fob you off here but if the appliance was used as a demo then the guarantee likely has not been activated? Rather than taking it to bits see if you can get Neff to repair it free of charge ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks I will try that I have already opened the unit and all relays Ect working when I press a switch lights Ect all working on different module that is fed from Pcf board
Yes the main pcb is £88 alone - would you kindly rate the advice given so far, once done you can come back and ask further questions on a free of charge basis. - Ian