Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Looking parts -D2501

Customer Question

tLooking for spare parts for panasonicS-D2501 assuming that the misfunction appears to be the circuit panel. Tried all the norma problems , Fuse it is not ! Programme buttons work , just the start button will not .

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel. I did not get an appropriate answer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not a rapid response!! I will repeat my request for cancellation of all contact with your site . Please make sure of my cancel notification, and refund unearned advance fee.