George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a baumatic 1206.1 integrated washing machine. At

Customer Question

Hi I have a baumatic 1206.1 integrated washing machine. At the end of a cycle the door wont open. I have 2 flashing lights 1 at the 90' and 1 at the icicle sign. If I switch the machine off for a while it will usually open when I press the door release button but not always.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you indicate which buttons are flashing as in... The number of the button from the left

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi. 1 is the 90 minute light. The other is the the second button from the left (it looks like an icicle).

Ok James, can you tell me how many times the 90 flashes before it takes a break and then starts flashing again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi george. I am away from my house for a few days but will get that info to you when I get back.

k James, I will be hereok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi george. Sorry for the delay. The lights flash 7 times.

Can you check if the PCB has MDL or Invensis branding on it as that determins on what the appliance is telling you