George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

BECO Upright fridge/freezer CGA9756FF (purchased September

Customer Question

BECO Upright fridge/freezer CGA9756FF (purchased September 2002)
This appliance seems to be operating normally on economy setting, no warning codes or lights but water regularly forms under the salad boxes in the fridge. There is nowhere for it to drain since the drain hole, which is not blocked, is located higher up the back of the fridge. It becomes a nuisance to wipe it up ever few days. Is there a fault and is there a solution?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..
From the rear, empty the tray on top of the compressor.
Then gently push something down the hole pour a little warm water from a kettle down the hole.. ensure it is clearing all the way into the tray and not backing up..
Once again, empty the tray.. problem solved.
Please rate the assistance given by me & feel free to then ask for further advice on the matter if needed; but kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.