Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a very old Aga which works well but the top and handles

Customer Question

I have a very old Aga which works well but the top and handles get very very hot even though I now keep it so the thermometer reads a centimeter below the black line. Could the grey packing material inside have sunk over the years and need refilling. If so, could it be done by my AGA engineer?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't mind waiting

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As you are unable to help me I want a total refund NOW Forget that I said I didn't mind waiting as I do not think you can help. I understand that you have no expert for this particular question, but I am not prepared to pay for NOTHING, so please refund my £20 at once.

Mary Hope