Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have ancient storage heaters (bricks inside) which are fed

Customer Question

We have ancient storage heaters (bricks inside) which are fed by night time electricity.
I am looking at the modern Creda TSR6 MW (900watt) Storage heater. Could that be wired into the existing point or is it designed to be connected to a normal amp plug socket
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

The TSR6 MW storage heater uses the same principle as the older style nes you have now
They use the existing power outlet and use the same cheap rate tarriuf electricity

If you need more help, please just ask

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob