Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I was given a present at the end of last year. A McCulloch

Customer Question

I was given a present at the end of last year. A McCulloch superlite 4528 and it stalls when in high reves and cuts out. I have tried it with the petrol cap off incase the petrol tank was pressurised but it made no diference. another problem is the blades move very slow to start then speed up.

I do not want to join any club I just want an answer to the one problem. so please just show me the answer.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am very dis-satisfied, I have now taken it to a local repair shop.

Please cancel the question, and also return the £20 to pay pal.