George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Which program do I use delicate wash on the Samsung 9.0

Customer Question

which program do I use for a delicate wash on the Samsung 9.0 kg WF90F5E5U4WEU washing machine.
There is not a pre set programme listed on the machine for delicates, althougth there is on the 8.0kg machine.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

I do see what you mean... I would use a program that is relative to the fabric.. wool for wool, synthetics for other.. When you do so, use the spin control to lower the spin speed.

The delicates program on other washers is a combination of water control, temperature control, spin control, and agitation control.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.