George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

How to i stop auto flashing on my cooker

how to i stop auto flashing on my cooker
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me the make and model of the appliance please?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi it s a cannon cambridge double oven. I have had it many years but just mislaid the booklet. thank you.

Can you tell me how many buttons your clock has?

Standard clock... Press the 'Cook Period' and the 'Minute Minder' button at the same time and Press + or - to adjust the clock to set it

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry this is not working for me. when you say adjust the clock to set it what do you mean. I have done this many times over the years probably automatically but because i have mislaid book seem to be having this problem.

If you open the oven door, there should be a label with a model/product number.. Can you tell me what that is please?