Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have bought a replacement end plate complete with

Customer Question

Hello, I have bought a replacement end plate complete with brushes for my Bosch washing machine motor. I'd already dismantled the motor which was quite straightforward and found the brushes were almost completely worn out.
What I can't work out is how to release the brushes from the new end plate so that when I rebuild the motor the brushes are in proper contact with the commutator. THe brushes seem to be hold back in their brash housings.
THAnk you
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you still need help on this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Daniel, no I don't thanks, ***** ***** out how to release the brushes (by inserting a fine screwdriver into the rear of the brush casing) now. I was having trouble with my JA account so have only now been able to login. Thanks for getting in touch, Toni

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
No worries thats fine, Thanks for letting me know.