George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I am expecting delivery of a Zaniussi ZWF 81441W next Wednesday

Hi, I am expecting delivery of a Zaniussi ZWF 81441W next Wednesday and am concerned as to what is required to effect a satisfactory connection. What kind of hose is used? I have one left behind by the previous tenant and am unsure it is appropriate. Is there some flexibility or is this something that comes with the machine?
Your help would be reassuring - as I am ignorant on this front!
cheers Robin
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Robin, my name is George..

The hose you have currently will be ok to use but normally a new hose will be supplied with the appliance.

What you will need to ensure that is done, is to remove, or have removed, the transit bolts from the rear of the appliance. Once they are removed, connect your hose (They are a standard fit), connect the drain hose, plug in the appliance, and you can start washing.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.