Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do you replace the door seal on the top oven of the Zannussi

Customer Question

How do you replace the door seal on the top oven of the Zannussi ZKC6020w? The seal is a profiled neoprene section and the 'barbed' tip of the profile has to be forced into the groove that runs around the face of the oven. This is not an easy job!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ could you give me the full product code or pnc for this appliance. My parts list shows the top seal as being clipped into each corner not all the way around. However there may (fairly common with Zanussi) be more than one variant.