Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I HAVE A ZANUSSI BUILT IN FREEZER ABD THE TOP DOOR HAS BROKEN

Customer Question

i HAVE A ZANUSSI BUILT IN FREEZER ABD THE TOP DOOR HAS BROKEN AND i NEED TO REPLACE IT - HOW DO I FIND OUT WHICH FREEZER I HAVE AND WHETHER THEY STILL DO PARTS FOR IT. i THINK IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR ABOUT 14YRS
THANKS
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok if you can post the model number or product number which ill start with a 9 i can then get the part number for you.

If this is just a freezer only then remove the bottom basket in there and there should be a sticker on the side with the model details on there. Can you post them please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The number is:###-##-####/p>

Lynn

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for that. The good think is the part is still availble to buy. But its not a cheap part im afraid. Click the link below for the part direct from electrolux which owns Zanussi.

Click here

Or if you just want the part number then its 2258183017

Hope this helps you. If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think there was a misunderstanding - my fault ! I meant the freezer compartment door and not the freezer door!

Lynn
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok so its the pull down freezer flap you need.

Im afraid this isnt good news. This part has now been made obsolete by Zanussi so they dont make or stock it anymore. Which means the online spares site wont have it either.

But the part number for it is(###) ###-####so have a google search and see what you find. You can keep trying Ebay for second hand parts as sometimes they can pop up.