Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Have a Laurastar ironing system since 2001, working perfectly

Customer Question

Have a Laurastar ironing system since 2001, working perfectly until recently, the water boiling ok but the iron not heating and steam not coming through the iron.
Can you suggest how it may be repaired.
Yours respectfully,
Cathy Mcgrath
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ the problem will be either a faulty element, a thermal cut out or the thermostat ~~ Cathy this is more a specialised Iron than most and you will struggle to get parts for it, however Laurastar have a wonderful repair service and I list below the link to there UK service centre who will arrange the repair if you decide to go ahead with it ~~ http://www.laurastar.co.uk/en/services-and-repairs-uk ~~ would you now kindly rate the information given by using one of the smiley faces below, once done this allows me to shut down the request whilst at the same time giving you all further questions on free of charge basis. Thank You for using JA.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The web address you provided for Uk service centre does not allow me to make contact. the response is "stated incorrect"

Hi Cathy,

I have just used the link above and it works for me, if you want to contact them by phone their number is ***** the first paragraph. If on the other hand you want to book a repair there is an online request form at the bottom. You will need first to register yourself and then finally request the repair ~ Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can I purchase an integrated steam generator and professional iron from Laurastar and attach to my present ironing board

Will check for you tomorrow and come back to you.