KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a full break down of my washing machine. It is

Customer Question

Hello, I have a full break down of my washing machine. It is a Bosh Classicxx6 (e.nbr : WAE28363GB/05). There are no more light indicators on the display panel whatsoever the programme chosen. None buttons operate well. When I turn the programmer to any programme, no lights indicators show up on the digital display panel. My concern is about what to do next without rushing in one direction or the opposite : repair or replace. If repair is the best option, what could be a gross estimate? Could you please advise me whenever possible? thank you very much. Best regards.

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... as it is completely dead the problem is with the power module of the washer... a new one is available for £120 + labor ...if the washer is more than 8-10 years old I would recommend to buy a new one instead of spending around £180 on repairs.____________________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks