Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Miele WT2796 WPM washer dryer, I accidentally

Customer Question

I have a Miele WT2796 WPM washer dryer, I accidentally release too much water when accessing the drain filter compartment. Since Sunday I have been able to use my machine as the water has gone into the sump and raised the water float. Is there a way to release that water.
Kath
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

To clear the water out and reset the float switch all you need to do is pull the washer out and lean it 45 degs backwards and this will allow the water to drain out from the base so you will need a towel for that part.

Once the water is out the flood switch in the base will reset itself and will allow the washer to work again from there.

Try that and see how it goes and let me know.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much, your suggestion worked well.
Thank very much
Kath
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Nice one glad to hear that sorted it and thanks for letting me know.