Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

What is the pipe connectin the top right of a range

Customer Question

What is the pipe connectin for at the top right of a range master sxs fridge freezer as mine has broken
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ I assume we are looking at the appliance from the rear forwards ~ if so it is the water supply to the ice maker.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok

I must have a part missing as I have a piece of plastic pipe that reaches up to the point but no connecting piece to go back into the machine. It must have come off when the machine was loaded into the van.

Can i get ine from some where and re-connect?

Did you load it in on its back by chance?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

to avoid any damage as the sides and front only have to be looked at to dent!!!

OK likely you have broken it off where it feeds inside, the pipe is readily available from the likes of Howdens or other kitchen fitting companies or hardware shops, its usually 6mm in diameter but you will need push on connectors to join the damaged section. - give me a call if you get stuck. Would you know kindly rate my advice to you using the smiley faces below, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thanks for using JA
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is a part the connects it into the back whick looks like an elbow with a circurlar end that fixes to back of fridge.. I have seen it in a youtube video.

OK can you give me the model number of you appliance and I will have a quick look.