Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a client with a belling 70 f dual oven built under

Customer Question

I have a client with a belling bi 70 f dual oven built under and it's tripped the breaker at the main board. Doing various testing and inspecting. No signs of damage apart from around the rear of the main oven light, any ideas? Many thanks Phil
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi Phil,
Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.
Could you let me know what trips is it a MCB or a RCD? Does the cooker trip when you turn it on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ya, it's breakers replacing re-wireable bs units. The oven is technically in the off position, in so far as controls all state off and when you turn the isolator on, it trips the breaker.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could it be the circuit board for the clock?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I presume you're not going to respond to this? I think this service is shocking, I will be taking this complaint to external sources.