George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My Samsung oven has a problem with door and after use today

Customer Question

My Samsung oven has a problem with door and after use today will not allow me to switch off. It has an error report -5E- can you suggest how to stop fan and beeping. Happy to call in engineer tomorrow. Oven operation section constantly flashing. Thanks Linda
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

The error you have instructs the following in the manual: "An error of the oven may cause low performance and problems in safety. Stop using the oven immediately "

The only way for you to solve the issue for the moment is to turn the appliance off at the power source at the wall, or at the Consumer Unit / Fuse Box

Please rate the assistance given by me & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.