George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a gw712 excellence washing machine with error code

Customer Question

hi I have a gw712 excellence washing machine with error code 66. apparently this means it needs a new motor control module , can you advise me where I can purchase one as the official fischerpaykel site does not seem to list one
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..

The part for the GW712 is 421234NAP and is available here

Please rate the assistance given & kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi George sorry for the delay replying, I have been away. I known the code 66 refers to the control module but does it not receive information from a sensor attached to the drum which measures how much water /weight is in it ?. I am a Peugeot technician and when a fault code on a car is recorded it usually relates to a sensor sending the wrong information to the ecu , can you clarify this or maybe it would be better to call you direct !

Hi Dave,

It is best to contact me direct regarding this if you need assistance with this.

I have sent you an 'Additional Service' request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi George yes I think I need to speak to you , can you resend the additional services info as I can't find it . Are you uk based ?

I am based in the UK Dave

'Additional Services' has been sent to your inbox
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi George I would like to accept your additional services offer of a phone call but I can't find the Orange button I am supposed to click on to accept it , can you please resend it cheers dave.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think it may have worked now please check your account dave

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi George just had reply from the ebay link you sent me after inquiring about postage to the UK and there reply was 'we don't ship internationally' so that was a waste of time I will request a refund for your services .

Good morning Dave..

You can also request purchase of the part from Customer Care at FisherPaykel..

I have spoken to both FisherPaykel in the UK and to FisherPaykel in New Zealand with regard to your problem in anticipation of you accepting the 'Additional Services' and have obtained the Service Information that would allow you to do the electronic tests on the board that you wanted from me..

However, as you have not accepted the 'Additional Services' request, I can ask for a refund for you. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

regards