Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Why doesn't my new Neff slide and hideaway door slide away

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am having a new Neff oven fitted with slide and hideaway feature fitted but it doesn't seem to slide away. The instructions don't give any indication of what the problem may be and the fitter doesn't know.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me. Do you have the model number please?ThanksRob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rob it is the built in single oven B45c52.3GB which my kitchen fitter has fixed in place and when I try to slide the door it is being stopped by something. Nothing in the instructions is mentioned specifically about the slide and hide away door other than due to unique design and the slide-away door construction it is vital that the oven is stored and supported on a totally flat surface extending beyond the product which it is.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Ok, well to determine if its the oven or the cabinet, you will have to get the oven removed.
With it on a flat floor, try sliding the door again
Rob