KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a zanussi washing machine model number ZWHB7103P

Hi I have a zanussi washing machine model number ZWHB7103P I have set programme as normal but when I press start button nothing works
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... have you tried another socket ? Please unplug the washer...plug it back and press the START button for 10 seconds to see if this resets the control ? if it wont work then let me know how old is it and have you already cleaned the drain filter ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I have plugging it into a different socket still does not work it is 2 years old I haven't cleaned the filter where do I find it?

The filter is located inside the drum, with the washer unplugged take it out and clean it completely .... then plug it back again and simultaneously press and hold the START button to reset the control ... let me know if this helps
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Done all that still no joy any other suggestions before I buy another one!

The problem is with the control board then that might have gone bad and needs replacement