KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have L11842VT Lavamat Turbo washing machine. Err message

I have L11842VT Lavamat Turbo washing machine.
Err message on all programmes. Cleaned filter but no joy.
any other checks i can do?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... to display the error code turn the machine on and select any programme except the first one ... then close the door. Press and hold the start button along with the button to the left of it. Another error code will be displayed now ... please get back with the error code.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

E66

Thanks for the quick response ... E66 error code indicates the Heating element power relay is faulty ... the problem is either the relay or faulty PCB or their is current leakage from heating element to ground.. if its the PCB then I am afraid it will cost a lot.
If you want to test it yourself then let me know.... If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks