KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a bosch classixx 7 condenser tumble dryer which is beeping

i have a bosch classixx 7 condenser tumble dryer which is beeping twice when i press the start button and won't help. can you help?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... please tell me its complete model number and age of this appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

where would i find model number? i think it could be as much as 16 years old, but not sure....

The model number is ***** inside the door ... beeping twice usually indicate a problem with the door lock mechanism ... open the door and press the start button, do you get same two beeps ? let me know its model number
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when door opens still makes same noise. there is a very very long number just below drum which you can see when you open door E-Nr WTE841 05GB/ 30 FD 9106 200130

is that it?

Yes the E nr is the appliance model number ... as you get the same two beeps with the door open/close the problem is with the door lock mechanism that is faulty and should be replaced...a new one will cost around £20 + labor.___________________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hey kevin? did you get that?