KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Panasonic TV th-42px60b model, it just went off

Hi I have a Panasonic TV th-42px60b model, it just went off completely I chsnged the fuse and have power now but I can't turn it back on , the power led light is flashing but TV won't turn on , is there anything I can do , thanks
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... flashing LED light indicates an error code... does it flash in a set sequence or it is flashing continuously ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi it flashes in a sequence of 10 what does it mean and can I fix it ???
Thanks for that ... 10 blinks indicate error with the PA and H boards of the TV ... it is likely that the PA board has failed ... the repair will cost around £120 including labor ... if its both the boards then it will cost around £160.__________________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks