KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

We have a Caple Di455DL slim line dishwasher and

We have a Caple Di455DL slim line dishwasher and last night it stopped working.
It sounds like it is running the cycle but nothing happens. The diagnostics light show that lights 2&3 keep blinking (numbered left to right) there is also a beeping sound that beeps about 10 times and stop while light keep blinking.
What would this indicate?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... flashing lights indicates that the dishwasher has failed to fill with water, you will have to check water inlet valve and try to clean it ... also check inlet hose ... let me know how it goes._______________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Kevin

Thank you for the information, I have opened everything up and checked there are no blockages on any of the pipes.

Still just lights 2&3 flashing when you switch on the dishwasher.

Anything else it could be?

With the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it by around 45 degrees ... let it drain completely, after this is done plug it back and try the unit again... let me know how it goes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

done as you suggested, still no joy. Guess it is time to get a replacement

OK, if you can test the inlet valve with a multimeter let me know as that might be causing this problem... if the valve is fine then it is the control board that is bad.