George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Looking and mcc3881em. Tried various

Customer Question

Looking for manuals for BP304151M and mcc3881em. Tried various sites and no luck
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George..

Can you tell me the brand name of the BP304151M and check the model number please.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

These are the model numbers and they are both aeg appliances

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.

OK Joan, thank you for your response.. I'm having trouble identifying that model.. Next to the model number for that particular appliance (BP304151M) there should be a PNC or Prod number.. Can you let me know what that one is please.

As for the other one (mcc3881em), the link below is to the User Manual on my dropbox
AEG MCC3881EM Built in Combination microwave

Please let me know when you have downloaded the manual so that I can delete it from dropbox.
I look forward to receiving the PNC or Product number from the other appliance so that I can try get a manual that you have requested for you.
regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have downloaded manual. Thank you so much. The other oven was on the market up to last year. It is self cleaning if that is any help and I do not have any other numbers for it

Thank you Joan; can you tell me if the other oven is a standard oven or a microwave oven?.. if it is a standard one, is it gas or electric?

Also, if it is a standard one; can you open the oven door and give me all the details from the label on the surround of the oven behind the door.

I will do my best to identify the oven for you and if a manual is available, supply it to you.

regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The oven is a single pyrolytic electric oven manufactured by AEG up to last year when it was replaced by an upgraded model. I cannot supply you with any other information until modal evening

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi George

Further info on oven. The model no. is

bp304151m and pnc is *********** /p>

Thanks for that Joan.. I have just checked the PNC you have given me here and it relates to a model number BP7304151M

Here is a link to the manual on my Dropbox for that model

Thank you for being patient

Please rate the assistance given by me & please let me know when you have downloaded the file so that I can remove it from the server

regards
George
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is my first time using this service and I am delighted to get the manuals. I presume that this is a one off charge and that this is the only payment that will be taken from my account.

Joan, I do not have any idea when it ciomes to the charging... I am just an engineer helping you because I picked-up on your situation.. I do realise that to get the manuals you are supposed to accept the additional services request that was sent to your email address, however, since they were User Manuals I sent you them from my server which negated the need for you to accept the additional services request.

If you do get charged more than once, which I doubt will happen, contact me straight away and I'll contact Customer Services for you; but I think you'll be ok.

regards
George