KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My Hoover DYN8144D1X control panel is flashing. What usually

Hi, My Hoover DYN8144D1X control panel is flashing. What usually causes that?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... flashing light indicates a fault, it can be due to a faulty door lock or the control board itself is bad ... do you see any error codes as well ? have you already tried to plug it in another socket to see if that makes any difference ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have plugged the machine into a different socket wbicb makes no difference. Also, there are no specific error codes, the whole panel is flashing

Thanks for that information ... it sounds like the control board has failed and causing this issue... a new one will cost £120 + labor____________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks