Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a bendix dsie 500 Which I can't get off of auto

Hi I have a bendix dsie 500
Which I can't get off of auto can you help
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.Do you have the manual for the settings?If so, please disconect the power to the stove for at least 30 minutes then reconect. You will then need to set the clock as per the manual.Let me know if you need more help and let me know how old this isThanksRob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am very disappointed that nobody
Replied until now I have now managed to rectify the problem myself and wasted money in the process with your page not your fault I know but still poor service
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Karen
Thanks for letting me know that all is well, and apologies, again, that no one else was on line when I was offline

All the best
Rob

Hi Karen
Thanks for lett