adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

Hobart AMS900 Clear error code AL

Customer Question

Hobart AMS900
Clear error code AL
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.On these dishwashers this is normally shown when there has been a power supply interuption.Turn off the power to the unit for at least 15 minutes and restart. If you need more help, let me know. In the meantime,Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore helpThanksRob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have found out how to reset the error code it is due to a drain pump fault and nothing to do with a power failure

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam