Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I have a baxi solo 15 he it will not fire up and stops locked

Customer Question

i have a baxi solo 15 he it will not fire up and stops locked out has anyone come across this and what fault it may be.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.If you turn off the power to the controls for a few minutes, will it then fire up? ThanksRob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi rob

i have tried this and checked the gas flow etc as mentioned there is no electrical current going to the gas valve but there is one to the fan

simon

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
HiIhave put a call out for the schematics of this machine WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question ThanksRob
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , does the fan run ? Can you hear the fan start? The boiler won't fire until the fan runs, as this then operates the air pressure switch which then tells the boiler to figure.
If the fan is running then most likely the air pressure switch is faulty and needs replacing .
If you can't hear the fan run then it is most likely dead and will need replacing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi no fan does not run it has electrical current to it

regards

Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , then this will be the problem. Replace the fan and you should be up and running