Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The door catch has broken on my beko WMB 81241LW with a full

The door catch has broken on my beko WMB 81241LW with a full load inside.
How do I get the door open or off from the outside?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Is there water still in the machine or did it spin out correctly? Can you pull the machine out from under the counter? ThanksRob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It has spun out; yes I can get it out.

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Great, OK
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Disconnect from themainsRemove the lid and lean the machine back at 45 degreesLookinside towards the door lockYou’ll see the latch stickingthrough the lockSlide this across and the door will openIfthe handle is broken, take photographs before you dismantle it toreplace it, they are notoriously difficult to re assemble without apictureIn the meantime,Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore helpThanksRob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's out

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
I think our messages crossed. Follow the directions above. Please dont forget to rate as this is the only way I get credit for spending my time helping you with this ThanksRob